First of all, Thank you to everyone that joined us at the Fall Seasonal Acupuncture Event at our new location! It was a lot of fun! We are having an Open House Sunday October 4th from 12- 3pm. Please join us and learn about all of the services available now. Kenneally Acupuncture at Beyond Harmony Med Spa.
Fall is definitely here! There is a crispness in the air and our daylight hours are beginning to get shorter. In Chinese medicine Fall is associated with the Metal element. I think of Fall as a “pause” between the active season of Summer and the slower energies of Winter. It is a time of re- grouping and re-balancing, when we get to decide what we are letting of and what we are moving forward with in our lives. We reap the abundant harvest, retaining the things that nourish and support us, while at the same time, releasing those that do not. As we use the energy of the Metal Element to cut away all that is impeding our way, clarity and inspiration bring new direction to our lives.
Below you will find information to help make the most of the energies of this time of year.
We have some wonderful classes this month–
We are pleased to announce that Crystal Singing Bowl Meditation with Ayamanatara is back! Please come join us for this incredible meditation and experience every cell in your body being activated by sound! On-going Friday morning Meditation, Spiritual readings and mentoring on Wednesdays- Tysa Goodrich, Eden Sustin, LeeAnn Taylor and Mr.Anthony. Finally, back by popular demand, the 4 week class Your Year Ahead with Sheila Tanenbaum.
If you are interested in any of our offerings please RSVP as we are limited in space!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Message of the Month
Tips to Harmonize with Autumn
Don’t hold on to “STUFF”!
1) Go through your closet, desk, garage etc…and discard what you no longer need.
2) Take a mental inventory: examine attitudes (prejudices, envies, hatreds, jealousies, resentments) stored within your psyche. Attempt to resolve the hurtful old issues with those concerned.
3) For issues you cannot resolve directly with the person- write them on paper, being as specific as possible- then burn the paper to symbolically release the content.
4) Take time each day to breathe slowly and deeply. As you inhale the clean autumn air, feel yourself energized and purified. Feel the old negativity, impurity and pain leave your body, mind and spirit.
5) Eat seasonal fruits, vegetables and grains- buy organic from local farmers when possible. Pungent/spicy foods may protect and support the lungs during the fall . Chilies, peppers, onions, garlic, radishes. Fiber/pectin- flaxseeds, apples, cherries, carrots; for dryness- pears, honey, almond, barley, millet; sour foods-sourdough bread, lemons and grapefruit.
So, BREATHE and experience the beauty around you!
With Continued Health, Love and Light!