The Fall Seasonal Acupuncture & Healing Light Event was a grand success! Thank you everyone who participated in the festivities and joined us for the free community workshops, Crystal Singing Bowl Meditation and Drum Circles.
We have added another healing modality to our center- the Amethyst Bio-Mat. It uses far infrared light and negative ions flowing through 27lbs of amethyst crystals! It promotes deeper sleep, removes toxins and helps blood pH become more alkaline. It also works well in combination with Acupuncture treatments. So that everyone can experience the Bio-Mat we are offering an introductory price of $20 for a 30 minute session or $45 for a 60 minute session through the month of October.
The fall season is upon us- even if the weather still feels like summer at times! We have shifted into the cycle of “letting go”. Just as the trees lose their leaves, so do we have the opportunity shed the things that are keeping us from moving forward in our lives. For example this could be thoughts, behaviors, feelings, having too much clutter, people, and the list goes on.
Tips to Harmonize with Autumn
Don’t hold on to “STUFF”!
1) Go through your closet, desk, garage etc…and discard what you no longer need.
2) Take a mental inventory: examine attitudes (prejudices, envies, hatreds, jealousies, resentments) stored within your psyche. Attempt to resolve the hurtful old issues with those concerned.
3) For issues you cannot resolve directly with the person- write them on paper, being as specific as possible- then burn the paper to symbolically release the content.
4) Take time each day tobreathe slowlyand deeply. As you inhale the clean autumn air, feel yourself energized and purified. Feel the old negativity, impurity and pain leave your body, mind and spirit.
5) Eat seasonal fruits, vegetables and grains- buy organic from local farmers when possible. Pungent/spicy foods may protect and support the lungs during the fall . Chilies, peppers, onions, garlic, radishes. Fiber/pectin- flaxseeds, apples, cherries, carrots; for dryness- pears, honey, almond, barley, millet; sour foods-sourdough bread, lemons and grapefruit.
This month we have some wonderful presentations- from the practical to the profound! Please come and join us!
Message of the Month
Re.fine.ment , n. 1) The act or process of removing unwanted substances from something 2)the act or process of making something pure 3)the act or process of improving something.
The Fall season is about letting go of things that are no longer serving us. It is a process of pairing down and cutting away all the clutter that is blocking our view. As we refine our viewpoint, we achieve more clarity, and are better able to “see” what lies ahead. There is room now to envision what we would like to invite into our lives. Don’t just let things drift back in and fill up the space.
It’s similar to when we clean out that junk drawer ( we all have at least one) and then one day we open it and notice that it is full again!? Some of the stuff you like, some of it you don’t and then some of it you have no idea how it got in there! The point is, pay attention and stay present! Pause, breathe, and enjoy the space, there’s no need to fill it up immediately right? Take time and consider what you want, and then consciously invite that energy into your life. Refinement, clarity, focus and balance- sounds pretty good to me!
With Continued Health, Love and Light!